Friday 3 September 2010

What a Week! Would forget my head if it wasn't scewed on :)

This week has not been without its tests. As usual if something is going to go wrong is usually does on a Friday. I got to my worktop fit for the day and realised I had left my silicon gun at home, not a good idea when you are the other side of the city. Luckily my customer had a spare which meant I didn't have to go by one from a hardware store.

We did three new worktop fits this week so with that and the extra work I' have been doing on my Kitchen Worktops website, Worktop Magic. Its been a busy week.

For those of you that are interested I just finished writing an article on Cabinet Doors it has details about how to choose a company and how to go about the whole process. You would think it would be easy but there are a lot of people out there that will try to rip you off by giving you a price that's way off the mark.

A nice relaxing weekend in front of me now, I was supposed to be going camping but with the Man Flu I developed yesterday I'm going to stay in and just take Worktop Orders from the comfort of my Sofa.

Will Post Again Soon!

Darren.

No comments:

Post a Comment