Sunday 19 September 2010

Looking forward to my holiday!

Hey guys, I'm excited because I've just booked up my holiday for next year. Although its a long way off, well May seems long way off when you have to get through the Winter first. I'm going on holiday with my girlfriend and her family on a cruise. I'm just hoping I do not get sea sick as I do on small boats. I've been looking at the pictures and the boat looks more like a floating hotel anyway.

I've been busy working on the Worktop Magic website this week.  For those of you thinking about fitting your own kitchen worktops make sure you check my Worktop Edging article I've also added some information about Kitchen Drawers Let me know what you think about the articles and tell me if you think I need to add more content.  I'm hoping to add some more pictures shortly. I added some videos to you tube the other day, I'll post them below one is for joining the worktops with BB complete and the other is another short video on how to router worktops, demonstrating on how you must always cut into the rolled edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment